Have you ever thought about being a Senior HR Consultant at Castle HR?
We have removed the challenge of you finding new clients or chasing invoices…
Castle HR keeps all the positives like setting your own hours, working remotely and we added an amazing team of HR Professionals to support you and your growth.
We’re looking for a Senior HR leader (with 10+ years’ experience in HR) that is eager to join a team of like-minded individuals at our fantastic fractional HR firm.
You’d be joining a fun, hardworking, remote and flexible team that is laser-focused on creating highly impactful Modern HR solutions.
If this resonates with you, we’d love to meet you.
Earning Potential: $100,000+
Employment Type: Option of Contractor or Employee
Start Date: Q4 2021 (Flexible)
What it’s like joining the Castle HR Family
We place high value on modernizing HR, leadership, positive attitudes, celebrating the little things, and have a bias towards action and curiosity.
We’re a team who:
- Is passionate about expanding our knowledge of HR.
- Places a high value on teamwork and collaboration with our peers.
- Are considered “Trusted Partners” to our portfolio.
- Value a flexible work schedule.
- Takes great pride in delivering high quality work.
How we will set you up for success:
- Our complete onboarding experience gets you up to speed on our processes, tools, and software.
- We source growing companies that need your help to make their magic happen.
- You will have a team of Senior HR Professionals beside you for support and encouragement.
- Wherever you are in your career, we’ll support you with ongoing professional development opportunities.
We do rewarding work that makes a big difference:
- To your clients, you are a trusted advisor – a valued extension of their leadership team.
- You will see the results of your work as your clients scale and succeed.
- You will help us expand our offering and solve future challenges.
- You choose your portfolio size to match your ideal work-life balance.
About this Opportunity
Our team has a total of more than 100 years of HR experience! That foundation lets us push the boundaries, and modernize HR practices for our clients. Each Senior HR Generalist helps their portfolio along their respective modern HR journey – following Castle HR’s proven roadmap.
We are always looking to improve HR practices (including our own!) and to expand our offering. In this role, we’ll be looking to you for ideas and suggestions based on your considerable experience.
How you will Help your Clients:
Use Castle’s Modern HR Roadmap to:
- Provide expert HR advice
- Distill and codify their company values
- Create a fully compliant Employee Handbook that shows off their culture
- Formalize an onboarding experience that wows their new hires
- Roll out Modern Performance Reviews that level up their team
Extra Credit if you have:
- Senior leadership experience
- Experience working in tech or a startup environment
- HR consulting experience
- Experience in analytics and big data
- Experience with compensation reviews
If you think your experience is most of the way there we’d still love to meet you!
Our Interview Process
- Phone screen with Robyn Leduc, HR Team Lead at Castle HR
- Virtual 60-min technical Interview with Lindsay Schultz, Senior HR Professional at Castle HR
- Virtual Interview with Tom Nickalls, Founder and CEO of Castle HR
- Reference Checks
Don’t worry, we work quickly! The typical timeline is 2 weeks from initial interview to offer.
Castle HR is an equal opportunity, dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive team. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs throughout the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. If selected to participate in the process, please inform the Company of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.